When designing, we ensure we follow the relevant guidelines as stipulated by the Institute of Grocery Distribution. Alongside this, we make sure that your product is:
1. Easy to identify - clear print ensures retail staff can easily identify the product.
2. Easy to open - strong enough to withstand transit but easily opened once in
3. Easy to merchandise - optimum use of shelf space and easily replenished.
4. Easy to buy - customers can easily identify the product on the shelf.
5. Easy to recycle - minimal packaging content, maximum effect. Maximum positive impact on the environment.
Our team have 40 years of experience in developing strong corrugated Retail Ready Packaging solutions which are suitable to withstand shipping and transport; maximising protection, strength and stability.
So whatever your corrugated cardboard packaging needs, just get in touch with the team at Belmont Packaging today and let our in-house experts guide you towards the perfect packaging solution.
Aalya Magsi, Co-founder, Peakz
We’ve worked with a number of brands to design and create bespoke corrugated packaging solutions. Check out our Case Studies with stories from real customers who came to us with a packaging problem.