The Engineering Department provides a comprehensive service to all other areas within the company and is responsible for the Servicing & Maintenance of all on site machinery, ancillary equipment, buildings and utilities.
There is always a major focus on production efficiencies and the team are very proactive regarding identification & implementation of Improvements and Process Developments which include Health & Safety and Staff Training.
We are also responsible for rapid response to machine issues and provide double shift breakdown cover along with being flexible enough to be able to fulfil production requirements if or /when shift patterns change. We as a team have developed a very good working relationship with Production/ Planning, building up a trust which is very important in terms of engineering utilization of machine time available within the Planning schedule.
- Servicing & Maintenance of all on site machinery
- Servicing & Maintenance of ancillary equipment
- Servicing & Maintenance of buildings and utilities
- Identification & implementation of Improvements and Process Developments
- Rapid Response to Machine breakdowns